Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tagged: Six Weird Things About ME

Only six?

1. I've traveled to faraway places alone, yet I HATE walking into a bar by myself.

2. The way I eat Petrillo's Pizza. ONLY Petrillo's gets this treatment and then only around family. Remove sausage, pepperoni and mushrooms and eat. Remove layer of cheese and eat. With fork, separate sauce-covered top of pizza dough from crusty bottom. Roll up soft part and eat. If hungry, eat crunchy crust part or give to dad.

3. I collect frogs. Windchimes, jewelry, pot holders, picture frames, arty objects, etc.

4. People who meet me as an adult have a hard time believing I was a cheerleader in high school.

5. I keep the lid and seat up (like a guy) so my cat can drink out of the toilet but not walk on the seat which comes in contact with my bum.

6. I bought a $13 pound of coffee for its packaging (by artist Lane Twitchell).

1 comment:

Janet Kincaid said...

I've known you how many years now and I still can't get over the fact you were a cheerleader. OTOH, as a friend, you're a fabulous support and cheerleader. So, I guess it makes sense in a roundabout way...